Tuesday, January 6, 2009

News from Donna Blake



Here's a recent note from GHS Classmate Donna Blake.

"Retired from being a Respiratory Practitioner due to health in the 90's. Have been managing a Storage Facility since then. Still working and hope the good Lord will show me the way to retirement. Have a Daughter Dena, son John and son Jeff. Now have 6 grandchildren. Eldest going into the Marines soon. Visited Rachel Reilly in Florida last winter. Mike and Rachel were extraordinary hosts. Saw Barb and Kenny, plus my dear friend Janice (Dick). Hope to visit Gardner and my sister Vicky in 2010. Also want to see my other relatives and Mary another of my very dear friends. And after all that, come to the reunion.

Love to all, Donna Blake Beise


We'd enjoy posting a greeting from you on our weblog, too. Please send a photo and message via e-mail to
ghsclassof1960@gmail.com .

No comments: