Saturday, May 1, 2010

News from Jeannette Morin Ricord


Jeannette (Morin) Ricord and her husband, Phil

Jeannette describes the past 59 years in a nutshell: " I married Phil Ricord of Winchendon. We have 4 children and 12 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild. I operated a Child Care Home in Winchendion for 35 years. Phil and I retired in 2004 and moved to our youngest child's home in Templetion. I began to write more - something I had been doing all along, writing stories for children. Now I have branched out with adult humor with a self-published collection of anecdotes, many of which have been published in the Gardner News. The book is titled "It Ain't Easy." I curently have some queries out to different agents on a middle grades novel and some children's stories. Jeannete's other interests include gardening, camping, fishing, and walking.
Jan belongs to the Wachusett Writers and Poets Club. You can read samples of her work on www.tweez.com/wwpc .




No comments: